21 March 2014

Risotto with Hidden Vegetables

My 18 month old son loves Risotto. Its mushy, soft and he often gobbles it up without chewing - perfect for weaning actually! 

As usual, I add whatever vegetables I have in the fridge and freezer. This time around, I used a courgette, carrot and some frozen broad beans (random, I know). This is so easy to make and literally took 5 minutes to prepare. I left everything in the pan for 20 minutes, took the vegetables out, blended them and then put them back in the pan. 

I also give this to my husband as it has so many hidden vegetables and pretend I didn't make it just for Aaren but that its part of his dinner too!













Vegetable Oxo cube with some salt and pepper





















Et Voila!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment