1 March 2014

Earrings for a White Wedding

I remember when I was getting married. I actually had two weddings - one Hindu ceremony, where I walked around the fire with my husband Ian and a Catholic wedding, where I got to walk down the aisle with my father in the most colourful church I had ever seen, in a white dress purchased online from China!

I am not a huge of Indian Gold but I do adore Indian style jewellery, so when it came to buying my jewels for my Hindu ceremony, I went for the faux option. This was simply because I preferred my generous parents to invest in some real diamonds for my white wedding, so I could wear them time and again. I was so happy with the outcome.

As you can see, I got to wear stunning, colourful, bling Indian costume jewellery and I simply adore my diamond set from my white wedding (I will post a close up of them when I can get them out of their safe place).

For those of you who need ideas for stunning earrings for a white wedding, I have trawled through the Stella & Dot earrings collection and found some great treasures. I would have been happy with any of these on my wedding day (particularly the Deco Earrings which match my engagement ring to a tee)!

1. Deco Earrings
2. Demi Earrings - Silver
3. Dorothy Pearl Studs

I hope you enjoy the pictures whether you are looking for ideas as a bride, wedding party or simply reminiscing on your own special day...x


Indian Weddings are so vibrant and full of life


Told you the Church was colourful!






















Post a Comment