13 March 2014

Stella & Dot Spring 2014 Haul

I have mentioned previously , my love of earrings, especially the long, dangly kind. So it should come as no surprise, that the majority of my next Stella & Dot purchases were long dangly earrings!

Jewellery and Accessories mentioned in my video:

1. Palladian Necklace
2. Elodie Necklace
3. Norah Chandeliers
4. Seychelles Chandeliers - Blue
5. Mila Triple Drops
6. Serenity Stone Drops - Turquoise
7. How Does She Do It - Navy Stripe
8. Bring It Jewellery Roll - Elephant
9. Mini Delight Candle
10. Florence Stackable Bands
11. Renegade Cluster Bracelet - Gold
12. Palm Springs Scarf - Navy Stripe Elephant
13. Lily Chandeliers

I hope you enjoy the video and if you do, please make sure you go on my FB page and 'Like' it to keep updated on Flash Sales and Giveaways.

)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment