14 March 2014

Melodies with my Elodie

Doesn't the sunshine make you want to sing? Even though it was a cold 9°c this morning, watching the sun break through the clouds made me burst out with the classic 'I'm walking on Sunshine' by Katrina and the Waves. What a tune.

One of the million, billion things I love about my son, is that he smiles when I sing. He truly appreciates my voice. Even when dogs are howling in the background, Aaren finds something amusing in my voice to smile about.

Anyway, I digress. The sun was out and I was expecting three of my closest University friends plus their four children under the age of 3. What better way to celebrate this glorious day than by wearing my Elodie Necklace? It truly is a piece of craftsmanship and I daresay, I received many compliments from my friends when they saw me in it (regardless of my mismatched outfit with the extra large but extremely comfortable lounge pants I was wearing). God Bless Primark and their ankle cuff lounge pants.

It wasn't hard deciding what to wear with my Elodie, as it pretty much goes with everything. With its hues of jade, turquoise, grey, lime, orange, burnt orange and clear stones placed in a gorgeous antique gold setting, the world was my oyster!

I wore it at its longest length - not normally like me as I prefer shorter necklaces but I like the Elodie to actually fall on my top, rather than my neck, especially if I am having a more causal day.


The Stunning Elodie





I also teamed the Elodie with my favourite bracelet - the Christina Link and didn't bother with earrings as I had my hair down and was too busy steaming carrots, chopping cucumbers, slicing fruit, baking cupcakes and cooking lasagne. Although, simple Sparkle Studs or Soiree Studs in Coral or Turquoise would have been the perfect finish. Maybe next time...


The Gorgeous Christina Link Bracelet


My magpie son


My 6 month bump wearing the Elodie


My extra large and extra comfy lounge pants wearing the Elodie


No comments :

Post a Comment

Post a Comment